Monday, February 8, 2016

YOUR RACISM 101 TUTORIAL: THIS COURSE IS MORE COMPLICATED THEN ONE WOULD THINK

Previously unpublished notes released February of 2016


I received this video in an e-mail from Bill Quiqley's mailing list. I was so deeply affected by what I saw,  perceived, and heard in this video, that I found I needed to stop everything I was working on as "all systems" overload within my brain and my heart impeded my moving forward until I processed the energies I had just taken in.

I got on my bike and pedaled as if I was in a big hurry to get somewhere for about an hour. After an hour of manic pedaling, it came to me that it was now time to get quiet and pray. 

I questioned the leashing out of the forces of darkness which can work through the minds, mouths, and hearts of human beings who are not fully conscious and aware of who they are as embodied souls. Human beings in this embodied unconscious state, I have learned, can become tools and mouthpieces for the foulest of words and the darkest of deeds.





Racist LSU fans @ BCS Bowl, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hVvMfgvocE

No comments: