Monday, September 10, 2007

FROM YOUR PLANETARY SISTER



I am still in New Orleans!

Since the 29th of August, I have taken time off from blogging and focused primarily on volunteering as I had the help of someone who had to work off 16 hours of community service. Also, blogging every night, volunteering full-time by day, and photographing for those 29 days before the anniversary really took a toll on me at all levels - physically, emotionally, and spiritually. (Especially as I do not have wireless in my apartment, and had to drive to a coffee house to work on each posting!)

I am now, since this past weekend, taking some time off from both blogging and volunteering and resting.

I hope to be back soon. I am pretty weary and need to honour the inner voice that tells me to "rest".

Until then...

PEACE.

No comments: