Saturday, April 21, 2007

MAY YOU REST IN PEACE CHRIS

Can we really ever know the long term affects of a natural disaster such as what has occurred and continues to occur in the New Orleans - LA - MISS areas?

Here are 2 messages from one family in Chalmette, LA. I hope you can hold this woman and her children in your hearts, and if you can help her, even by sending a message of condolence to her craigslist ad, well here is an opportunity to help someone in a small but significant way.

The suffering is so intense here for so many people...


I am in need of help any kind
Reply to: comm-305949492@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-04-04, 11:11AM CDTHi

I am a mother of 2, looking for help with finding my husband, he took a bunch of medicine, and walked away from us. Its been over a week now, and the unknown is killing us. The cops cant search all the houses that are empty around here, and I cant do it my self. If anyone has any ideas let me know please, we miss Chris so much.


thank you
Reply to: troublegirl1976@yahoo.com

Date: 2007-04-13, 9:21PM CDT

Thank you, to all that replied, to help finding my husband, he was found yesterday, and he has passed on.



If anyone is intersted in helping me and my kids out, I am trying to sell alot of items on here. Under funiture, and household items, and computers. Thanks again.

No comments: